Innjoy Hostel was the first hostel that I stayed in on my solo trip and I found it extremely reasonable and comforting. The best part about the hostel was the welcoming and helpful staff without restrictions on time whatsoever. They provided a lot of assistance in exploring Istanbul and I extended my 3 day booking to 7 days.
I’ve had a great time in this vibrant hostel, met some fun travelers from across the world and made a couple of friends too!
- Centrally located, there is easy access to Taksim transport station, Istiklal Cadesi and a whole lot of cheap and good eateries. Also the central point to visit the rest of the city.
- The hostel staff is extremely helpful and makes you comfortable. They will guide you with the places of interest around the city.
- The kitchen is open for tea/coffee and the wifi works great everywhere.
- The Female Dormitory was cozy and comfortable.
- Innjoy Hostel is a great place to meet travelers from across the globe!
- The exact location of the hostel is difficult to trace initially.
- A range of services like water and toiletries are unavailable (even for an extra cost).
- Only cash payment is accepted, while it states here that even Credit Cards are accepted.
“I would recommend Innjoy hostel to anyone traveling on a budget or otherwise for its ambiance and services. Like I mentioned, it’s a great place to meet new people and exchange cultures!”
Room Tip: Cozy dorms and soft beds are blessing! Request the staff to clean your room on a daily basis.
Picture Credits: Innjoy Hostel