There’s no sight like watching the world shrink as you shuttle up higher and higher, up above the city. One of the best activities to enjoy this experience is Hot Air Ballooning. While there are many places in the world that make great sights for a balloon ride, my favorite has to be Cappadocia in Turkey.
‘Cuz this isn’t just about vast greens or sunrise to admire, the Fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia make this the most breathtaking experience ever!
Enjoy your Balloon ride in Cappadocia:
- Talk to your hotel/hostel reception to set you up for a balloon ride a day prior
- The Tour Providers will pick you up from your hotel gate/hostel around 4AM
- Light Breakfast by the Tour Providers
- Flight instructions
- Balloon Ride for 60/90mins (depends on package)
- Click lots of pictures & witness the sunrise
- Land back and celebrate with champagne/juice
- Get a flight certificate as memento
- Best Time: Early Morning/ Before Sunrise
- Approx Cost: 100-150 Euros/pp
- Trusted Providers: Royal Balloons, Kapadokya Balloons
Know of better spots to go on a balloon ride? Comment here and let me know. If you’ve experienced this already, share some tips and pictures!
And if this is on your bucket list as well, share this post and let the world know!
Picture Courtesy: Cappadocian Tour