While Indians still do not have Visa waiver or Visa On-Arrival in the UAE, the UAE tourist visa process is one of the simplest and fastest procedures to obtain a visa.
The UAE Visa warrants visit to any of the 7 Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Fujairah.
A single entry visa is the most efficient for tourist purposes.
In case you’re a frequent flyer or a business traveller, you can also opt for the multi-entry visa.
The UAE Visa is a paper visa and is usually obtained online, in person and even through agents.
- Contact your agent- Musafir/ Emirates/ VFS Global, Local agents, etc
- Provide necessary details- flights, bookings, accommodation, ITR (depends agent-to-agent)
- Attach a photo as per dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm in white background)
- Attach Return Flight Ticket Details, Hotel Reservations, Purpose Letter, Passport Copy, Invitation Letter
- Hotel Reservation Details or Invitation letter from a local resident can be attached.
- Submit the details to your agent with relevant files.
- Pay a sum of approx. 6000/- INR (depends on your agent)
- Passport Copies
- Return Flight Tickets
- Accommodation- Invitation/ Booking
- Visa Form+ Photo (4.3cm x 5.5cm in white background)
- Purpose letter
- The guideline recommends applying at least 15 days in advance
- Most agents ask you for a 5 days time span to process and provide your visa
- In the best case, you’re likely to get your visa in 24-48hrs after application.
Emirates Flight+ Visa services:
- For those booked on Emirates air lines for their trip to Dubai, Emirates provides an add-on visa application process
- This process is only for those booked on Emirates flights
- With it’s minimum set of requirements, regards to your travel dates and pre-provided passenger information, this is one of the safest option to get a visa
- Many operators like Air Arabia, Etihad also provide such services.
UAE Tourist Visa Fees:
Most agents and companies are likely to charge fees between 5,500/- to 6,500/- as the visa-processing fee per head for single entry tourist visa to the United Arab Emirates.
For Indians with a valid US Visa, the UAE Tourist Visa can be obtained via the Visa On Arrival facility at the Dubai International Airport.
Women below the age of 24 years, travelling solo cannot apply for tourist visa. You can talk to your agent to arrange for a visa.
Passports with US, UK, Schengen and Australian visa are likely to get the UAE Tourist Visa more easily compared to the rest.
Believe it or not, the UAE visa is one of the easiest to crack.
In case you have any queries or need help in planning your Dubai trip, feel free to comment below or drop a mail at email@example.com